Clarity, Structure, and Direction
Interchange Capital Partners defines Wealth Management as Planning, Relationship Management, and Investment Management.
What is Planning?
- Tax Mitigation
- Cash Flow Planning
- Liability Management
- Succession/Exit Planning
- Power of Attorneys
- Medical Directives
- Beneficiaries etc. (dotting all the l’s and crossing the T’s)
- The unforeseen confiscation of your wealth
- Risk transfer
- Purposeful and impactful
Effective planning requires collaboration among accounting, legal, insurance, and banking which leads us to:
What is Relationship Management?
- Coordination of all your professional advisers
- Consistent communication
- Regular reviews of your financial plan and investment management strategy
What is Investment Management?
- Opportunistic Asset Allocation
- Determining what should be passive-active
- Rebalancing for risk control
The complexity of wealth is apparent, and our definition helps you gain clarity, understanding, and action
Click here and you will find one of the tools that Interchange Capital Partners uses in our MAP Series to deliver the definition of wealth management.
We are grateful for the opportunity to be a part of the thought leadership around wealth management and in helping our clients develop a clear vision of their future.